Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Day Picnic at the McCords

Aunt KaBoosh and Uncle Dennis had a cookout at their house today for Memorial Day. Here I am with Aunt Colie...I was so excited to finally meet her!



Here's Aunt Jess with Madison...



I got to meet Uncle Dick for the first time too!



He was silly and squeezed my cheeks.



Here I am playing with Madison on her blanket. Aunt Colie is helping me while Madison tries some watermelon.



I just chewed on some on Madison's toys...



Here I am hanging out with Aunt KaBoosh.



Then her nieces, Abigail and Gabrielle, watched me for a while. I had lots of fun with them!



Then it was dinner time. I came over to check out Madison's set up.



I even showed her my toy...



She thought I was giving it to her, but that was totally not my plan!



I got pretty silly with Daddy by the end of the night...



No comments:

Post a Comment