Sunday, June 14, 2009

Three Rivers Arts Festival and my first concert!!

Mama, Daddy, Grammy and Grandpa all took me to the arts festival today. It was so much fun! We ran into Mama's friend Branden, his wife Maura had a booth at the festival. Here I am checking his credentials :-)


Upside down too...


Then we stopped for a quick break so I could have some lunch.


After we walked around for a while, we went to the point to meet up with some of Mama and Daddy's friends to see The Wailers play. I was super excited about my first concert!


We got to try out my headphones from Aunt Mandy and Uncle Billy for the first time too. They keep my ears safe from all of the loud music.


I fell asleep for a while, flat on my face!


Here I am with Grammy after I woke up. I wore my "B is for Bob" Bob Marley onesie from Uncle Eddie since we were seeing The Wailers play :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment